A Safe Environment
Praesidium was started more than 20 years ago in response to a request from a youth serving organization that was reeling from an incident of child sexual abuse. At that time, little was known about how abuse occurred in organizations and what could be done to stop it.
After two decades of research and experience with more than 4,000 youth and vulnerable adult serving organizations, Praesidium knows who's at risk, what types of programs are the most dangerous, and where and under what circumstances incidents and false allegations are most likely to occur.
Armed with this knowledge, Praesidium has built a comprehensive range of products and services to help your organization.
Learn more about Praesidium’s history, our expert team, and the methodology behind our work.
Safety Bulletin Blog
- May 22, 2019
- Five Prevention Tips for Creating a Culture of Safety within Healthcare Organizations
Five Prevention Tips for Creating a Culture of Safety within Healthcare Organizations—Preventing S…
- Mar 1, 2019
- 8 High-Risk Activities for Day Camps and Overnight Camps
It’s almost time to go back to camp. In order to provide campers and staff with safe and enjoyable…
- The Impact
- About Praesidium
- Anonymous Reporting Hotline
- Background Checks
- Bullying Prevention
- Catholic Men’s Religious Accreditation
- Catholic Safe Environment
- Getting Your Board on Board
- Insurance Advantage
- Incident Investigations
- Know Your Score!
- Policy Development
- Certified Praesidium Guardian
- Reputational Risk Management
- Risk Assessment and Accreditation®
- Screening and Selection
- Youth and Parent Education